BRC Global StandardsJune 21st, 2017
BRC Global Standards is a leading brand and consumer protection organisation, used by over 25,000 certificated suppliers over 130 countries, with certification issued through a global network of accredited certification bodies. BRC Global Standards’ guarantee the standardisation of quality, safety and operational criteria and ensure that manufacturers fulfil their legal obligations and provide protection for the end consumer. BRC Global Standards are now often a fundamental requirement of leading retailers, manufacturers and food service organisations.
BRC Global StandardsJune 21st, 2017
We have the capacity to serve meat-based prepared meals to you, yes. But we also have a love of food that translates into a dedicated, caring service. We work alongside you to help create dishes that delight your customers, whatever their specific needs or circumstances may be. We don’t settle for “just good enough.” Now you don’t have to either.
Our public sector partnership clients benefit from:
- Individual, popular and inspiring meals, not off-the-shelf products
- Special attention to dietary needs, from low salt meals, nutritional dishes, gluten-, nut- and dairy-free products to name just a few
- Innovative ideas and fresh concepts fired by our passion for food and product development
- Products that fit with the varying pressure and skill constraints of kitchens and staff
- Better margins, reliable distribution and continuity of supply
- Food that gives your clients consistent quality, value for money and superior taste
- Long-term trading relationships and solidity – no “unknowns” or regular costly changes.
Public sector partnerships, we have the capacity to serve and the desire to care.June 19th, 2017
If you have a sous vide requirement we would love to talk with you about it.
It’s very difficult and time consuming to consistently cook great food. Food ends up overcooked on the outside, with only a small portion in the center that is cooked to the temperature you want. Food loses flavor, overcooks easily, and ends up with a dry, chewy texture.
With precise temperature control in the production process, sous vide provides the following benefits:
Consistency. Because we cook your food to a precise temperature for a precise amount of time, you can expect very consistent results.
Taste. Food cooks in its juices. This ensures that the food is moist, juicy and tender.
Waste reduction. Traditionally prepared food dries out and results in waste. For example, on average, traditionally cooked steak loses up to 40% of its volume due to drying out. Steak cooked via precision cooking, loses none of its volume.
Flexibility. Traditional cooking can require constant attention. Precision cooking brings food to an exact temperature and holds it. There is no worry about overcooking.
Sous vide benefitsJune 14th, 2017
- In the home: foodie chefs at home & pride in what you eat
- Sentiment: yesterday’s classics today’s favourites & branded classics
- Reinvented: boosted everyday foods, veggie dude food, gourmet fast food & premium frozen foods
- Theatre: bright, pleasing on the eye, styling & blended additions
- Carbs are not the devil: pastas & next generation breads
- Post modernist: savoury sweet & sweet savoury contradictions
- The story: seasonal, cooking process, influences, provenance, regional hero or global tourism & emotion
- Health: vegan, GF, hydrating, dairy aware, gut health & sugars
- Wellness: positive choices, proteins, balance, natural & better
- Ethical: waste, kids, supply chain, people, organic & planet
- Meals for one: value, flexibility of components & innovation
- Meal kits: ingredients for a feast excluding the fuss